Tuesday 17 July 2012

First Week: How I Did It

I started on a Monday, weighing 63.4 kg. Remember, Monday is a great starting day for resolutions.

I ate really slowly, chewing food several times everyday. so I looked like I was eating a lot. My family didn't suspect a thing.

I counted calories with a phone app. It's called Calorie Counter from FatSecret. I use a Nokia, by the way. Looking at the numbers made me want to eat less.

I avoided carbohydrates. Too much energy, too many calories to handle.

I did 100 jumping jacks 30-60 minutes after every meal. Advice: Don't exercise right after finishing a meal. It will make you feel sick. I learnt that the hard way.

So I did that the whole week, keeping my reward in mind and reached my target: 62kg. Now that I've shown you I can do it (lose 1.4 kg in a week), so can you!


Motivate yourself and be persistent.





No comments:

Post a Comment