Thursday 19 July 2012

Real Life Reverse Thinspiration

I took a couple photographs discreetly one day in this café sort of place. Here they are:


A fitting white jacket: not flattering




Don't see it? Look at the fat drooping at the sock.
Top photo: I was sitting behind this obese woman, drinking my water until I turned my head and saw her. I was so disgusted I spat the water back in my bottle. Her fitting white jacket and the way her buttocks were drooping over the sides of the chair made me want to do something out of disgust that is beyond my imagination. She was so fat I couldn't even see what she was eating.

Bottom photo: Too tight socks. Really gross. He was eating this thick-bread dish spread with butter and other fatty stuff. This one didn't disgust me as much, though. He can blame it on old age, at least.

People, don't end up like those two! Fat people are the kind I hate sitting next to on trains(rapid transit type) and buses. Their fat just envelops you. You feel like you're being swallowed by them. So please, be considerate to fellow commuters and don't get fat!
















1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am myself disgustingly obese, and because of a kind of masochism, I love being humiliated and degraded for my weight on the most cruel way. It would be extremely erotic for me if my image was used as reverse thinspo. I think people would find my body so repulsive, a so terrifying example of what food can do to anyone, that it would be a very good motivation for them to stay away from food. I am a man. Are you interested in pictures of me? They are free of right, I just don’t want that they are published next to my real name.

    You can see current pics of me here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emjnYbO2JZc .

    ReplyDelete